Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Musings #34


I seriously cannot get enough of Pic Stitch. Who doesn't love a collage!? I traveled to NYC this past weekend with my sister and friend Megan. I ATE SO MUCH.


Waffles & Dinges = heavenly goodness. It's a Belgian waffle and you can pick what toppings you want.... speculoos, nutella, bananas, berries, whipped cream, powdered sugar... etc. Words can't even describe how good this is. If you ever go to NYC, you can find their cart at the south east entrance of Central Park. Unfortunately it is as messy as it is delicious and I proceeded to drop a big piece in my lap. Nothing like having a big brown chocolate spot on the front of your pants as you're walking into Tiffany's to oogle all the sparkly. I am the picture of class.


I ran 8 miles Saturday morning through Central Park.(Which hopefully just about burned the Dinges off...) It was fantastic. I ran by the Bethesda Fountain which was in one of the more recent Doctor Who episodes I watched. I had never seen it in real life before so I was not prepared to just stumble upon it while running and I got WAY too excited. Like it was seriously one of the highlights of my trip.


The other highlight?? MEETING CHRIS HARDWICK. I've been listening to the Nerdist podcast while I run. I highly recommend it. He interviews tons of people: comedians, actors, video game people, scientists, authors... the list goes on. I'll get back into crafting eventually... when I'm not busy travelling all over the place. But not this weekend! I'm heading to Charlottesville to visit a friend. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment