Wednesday, April 24, 2013

THERE IS NO TIME!

I've been feeling a little overwhelmed lately. There are so many things I want to do, and just not enough time to do them all! I haven't been crafting or baking in what seems like FOREVER. Mostly due to travelling a ton (seriously, this will be the first weekend I've stayed home all month and May is not looking any better) and having a busy social calendar.


I kid. I kid. But seriously - I need a week to catch up on all my TV and finally finish one of the 6 half knit projects I have going on. This weekend is the Nike Women's Half and I CANNOT WAIT for it to be over and to not have to train anymore. Not that I've been doing a fantastic job at it, but it's hard to find time to run for 2 hours on the weekend and I just about died running in the 80 degree weather we had a few weeks ago. WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT!?


I'm going to take the summer to lose weight and get my mile time back down to 10 minutes for long distance runs. We'll see how that goes. I do have the May the Fourth Be With You party next weekend. So I'm excited to plan for that. It has been probably about 15 years since I've seen any of the original Star Wars movies. I think we can all agree that that is extremely way too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment