Tuesday, May 7, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN!


 Today my little brother turns 21. It seems like just yesterday Chelsea and I were going to visit our new baby brother in the hospital.


He had the most beautiful curls as a child. His hair was long enough that we could put it in pigtails - which of course we did after putting him into one of Chelsea's old dresses and then we went around calling him Tristina for the rest of the day. Ahhh siblings, we're so nice to each other.


But seriously, Tristan has some great hair. You can do almost anything with it. Make it look like Wolverine even.


My brother has made some mistakes along the way. There was one time he shaved off one eyebrow for a dare.



Thank God for eyebrow pencils. Tristan is one of the funniest people I know. He does fantastic impressions and can quote pretty much all of the Potter Puppet Pals videos word for word doing the voices perfectly. He's always willing to dress up in costume with me.







So Tristan, pretty soon, this will actually be true:


And in place of butterbeer staches, we'll have real beer staches!


So here's to you - on the 21st year of your birth. Enjoy some cake,


And party on!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN!!!


1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love this. It kind of makes me wish I was a brother of yours.

    ReplyDelete