Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Musings #27


I spent some time on IMDb today looking at all the movies coming out in 2013 so I could make a list of the ones I want to see. I also took a look back at the movies I saw in 2012. Two of my favorites didn't do too well at the box office but were truly amazing films. And I weirdly got to see advanced screenings of both. Hit & Run was one of the (if not THE) funniest movies I saw in 2012. Dax Shepard wrote and directed the film. He basically got all of his friends to be in it for free and I think he said from start to finish it took them 14 weeks to make. Crazy! Cabin in the Woods is a Joss Whedon movie so obviously I loved it. Fran Kranz was amazing and the movie was equal parts scary, hilarious, and twisty. If you have a free night and are looking for a movie to rent, I highly recommend both of these. DOUBLE FEATURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment