Tuesday, January 8, 2013

So Much TV, So Little Time


Yayyyy! Downton is finally back! I wanted to try and find some fun gifs to post as well, but am having trouble finding any without additional spoilers. I've been watching a TON of BBC recently. Last week I watched season 3 of Doctor Who in 3 days and I'm half way through season 4 right now.


I have to say that I do LOVE Catherine Tate as the Doctor's Companion. The first thing I saw her in was the American Office. (I know - WAY behind.) She's hilarious and it's nice seeing a plutonic relationship with the Doctor.


Then of course there was the season premiere of Downton. FANTASTIC. The Dowager had some great zingers per usual. I'm excited to see where this season is going to go.


And because I didn't want to seem too highbrow, I rounded out the week with The Bachelor. Nothing says class like 26 girls crying, fighting, and staggering drunk over one "hunky" man. (Really want a gif of the girl who back flips onto her face... so if anybody finds one, please contact me immediately.) It was fun to watch all the ridiculousness of a semi staged reality show and thankfully, there were plenty of shots of Sean without his shirt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment