Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Musings #28


I saw this picture in an article I read today. As an avid reader and movie-goer this is the case 95% of the time. There are a few movies coming out in 2013 that are book adaptations and I am SUPER excited about.


I LOVED this book. I realize it's Stephanie Meyer so go ahead and judge me all you want. I am a big fan of Saoirse Ronan. She was great in Hannah. Also I downloaded the Imagine Dragons song Radioactive and CANNOT stop listening to it.



I haven't read this book yet but my coworker has it on "tape" so the plan is to borrow it and make my morning commute productive. Who doesn't love a good zombie flick?



Another book series I'm obsessed with. I read all of the books that are out so far (5 of the intended 6 in the series). Though the story includes vampires and werewolves (like it seems pretty much every teenage novel does these days), the main focus is on Shadowhunters (half human/half angel) which is a refreshing change. And if they're half angel you know they have to be good-looking. 

There are of course others I am geeking out over - but their trailers haven't been released yet:

Much Ado About Nothing (yay Joss!)
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (probably going to be horrible like the first one, but I'll still watch it)
Ender's Game (Still have to read this book)
The Hunger Games (refer to previous post)
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (hellllllo Benedict Cumberbatch!) 

 I realize all of my posts this week have been about the entertainment world... (side note - did you HEAR about JT making a new album b/c OMG) but this is where my head is at right now. Next week I'll go back to more crafty things. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment