Monday, January 14, 2013

Time to Get Creative


There are so many fun things coming up! This weekend I'm hosting our annual Lord of the Rings Marathon. You may remember the Hobbit cake I made for it last year. The Legolas die-cutout is ready and waiting at my house and I just have to finalize the menu for a full day of eats. I think I'm going to try to make the Eye of Sauron cupcakes. I also found a recipe for Lembas bread that I'm pretty excited about!


The palace has announced that Kate is due in July! That means I can start planning a royal baby shower! I'm going to do some sort of tea party. Luckily I have a while to figure out the menu for that!


The Princes Half is approaching way faster than I am prepared for. Since I don't like to dwell on how out of shape I am, I'm just going to focus on what really matters: my costume! I have a purple skirt procured from Team Sparkle. Now I just need to figure out a top and my hair! SO MUCH TO PLAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment