Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Musings #6

I used to dread Sunday nights. It meant that Monday morning was just around the corner. But two things have come into my life that have me wishing Sunday night would come sooner - Once Upon a Time and Downton Abbey. I seriously cannot get enough of these two shows!! This week on Once we get to see Emilie Ravin go from crazy Claire (I miss you Lost!!) to Princess Belle.


And can we all just agree how much we still miss Sheriff Graham?  


The new mysterious writer has NOTHING on you.

Then of course there's Downton. The Spanish Flu sweeps through the house this week. If the past few episodes are any indication, we are in for a crazy time! Will Lavinia and Carlisle be drops? (God I hope so!) Will Matthew walk again? What's up with Mr. Bates!?!


Will you two just get together already??

Gah, Sunday night can't come soon enough. 

1 comment: