Monday, September 10, 2012

Gift Exchanges

I love presents. I love giving them and I love getting them. My whole family does - that's why at Christmas time, our tree looks like this:


No room for all the presents! 

Today I got an email from RedditGifts announcing their new gift exchanges. I've done 2 of these before - a book exchange and a board game exchange and have been really happy with both. Gifters on Reddit are really thoughtful and go above and beyond. I actually feel pretty self conscious when giving because I think my gift wont be as cool as others. But in the words of Echo - I try to be my best.

In today's email they announced 6 new exchanges which include HALLOWEEN and DOCTOR WHO!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Guys - I LOVE these 2 things! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I mean, look at the cell phone cover I just got on Saturday:


And if you don't know me already, then you'll come to know how much I love Halloween in the coming weeks as I can guarantee 99% of my posts will be about it.

Anyways - if you've never done a RedditGift Exchange - then I highly recommend it - you'll definitely get something awesome. And if Halloween and Doctor Who aren't your thing - they also have exchanges right now for Makeup & Nailpolish, Ties, Postcards, and Cubicle decorations. Time to start brainstorming on what Halloween/Dr. Who things to give others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment