Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Showers


I made these cookies for a baby shower I attended a few weeks ago. I really loved the green/blue/yellow scheme. Though some of the dots fell off the onesies. FAIL.


With all their dots!


I'm co-hosting a baby shower this weekend for a baby girl which I'm pretty pumped about! Time for Purple/Pink/Orange? Still trying to figure out the color scheme for that one. And maybe this time I wont dot the onesies. We shall see. The shower this weekend is technically co-ed "sprinkle" since it's for their second child. We're doing mini food for everything (sliders, pigs in a blanket, cupcakes, etc.) and including alcohol. (Still need to look up how to make fancy jello shots!) I'm pretty pumped. I have a full weekend of baking ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment