Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Musings #11

How much fun would it have been to be in this cast?

OH. MY. GOSH.
EPIC. Seriously - loved every minute of it. The pre-HG party was a blast and the movie was just fantastic. Effie and Caesar = hilarity. We listened to the soundtrack during the party and I really enjoyed it. I think because there is a lot of Appalachian music and I do love me some Appalachia. We got to the theater an hour ahead of time and didn't get home till 3. I've had 2 cups of coffee and a DDP - so not too bad considering I only got 3 hours of sleep! 

It was totally worth feeling like this all day. 

Next week I'll post about my costume, the cake, and the other fun themed party stuff that I had.

1 comment:

  1. FYI: http://elizabethbanks.com/blog/post/-effieanswers-getting-the-look-no-sandpaper-involved

    ReplyDelete