Monday, March 19, 2012

I Ran and I Planned


Woohoo! I finished the half in 2:22! My goal was under 2:30 so I'm happy with my time. Not nearly as happy as I was with my outfit though. I don't even remember where I got the vest from - maybe Wal-Mart? I bought it right after last St. Patrick's Day when it was on clearance. BEST PURCHASE EVER. The skirt is from Team Sparkle. I want one in EVERY COLOR. 

Today I planned out the menu for my Hunger Games party - OMG - 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to make 3 recipes from the Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook and attempt a fondant cake. I also made these invitations:


There's a free template online courtesy of Living Locurto. The website also has a few other printouts that I may make use of on Thursday. Gotta head to Goodwill today after work and start working on my costume!! (PS - if you're in the DC area and want to come to the party and/or midnight showing, just let me know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment