Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Musings #8 & 9


I realized I never did a Friday musings post last week. That's because I peaced out of work early to head to the wedding rehearsal. This has to be one of the most popular birthday weeks EVER. Not only do I know people with birthday's on March 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8th (I've done a lot of celebrating this week people!), two of my friends had babies this week! One on the 3rd and the other on the 7th. I AM SO BEHIND IN MY KNITTING.

I'm going home to my parent's house tomorrow to look at venues for my 10-year high school reunion. I know I will be watching TV with my mom (she records lots of ABC Family and Hallmark movies for us to watch) so hopefully I can get some quality knitting time in then! Well, I'm off to eat some birthday cake because - oh yeah, it's my boss's 50th birthday TODAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment