Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cake and Papes.


My little brother turned 20 years old last week - its weird. My mom made him a tie-dye cake upon request. Isn't it puuuuurty? This past weekend I went to celebrate my friend's 30th birthday in NYC with 14 other people. It was a blast. We stayed at the Hilton in Times Square. The weather could not have been more perfect. I got to walk around Central Park and visit the Belvedere Castle.


Saturday night we went to a piano bar called Don't Tell Mama. It was awesome - I highly recommend it if you're in the city. Then we moved our party to another bar that was celebrity central.


Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs were having drinks there, a few tables down was Dan Fogler, and then about an hour after we got there, John Lithgow walked by. CRAZINESS. Sunday I went to go see Newsies.


SO GOOD. I had to refrain from standing up and singing at the top of my lungs. Sometimes I wish I were a boy for the sole purpose of being able to be a newsie. It was a fabulous production. SEIZE THE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment