Thursday, May 17, 2012

Looking Ahead

When I started this blog I had a pretty decent backlog of crafts/fancy baking that I had done. But horror! I'm starting to run out. My crazy schedule doesn't leave a lot of time for baking and crafting. (Heck, I missed blogging ALL of last week!) So you may see less of things I've done and more of things I want to do coming up.


I am looking forward to Memorial Weekend. It'll be the first weekend in a long time that I'm not going anywhere. I plan on clearing out the DVR, maybe watching North and South, cleaning, doing yard work, hopefully knitting, and of course baking. I'm sure I can find something nice and patriotic to make. I could go crazy with red white and blue things. My friend always has a ridiculous Memorial Day party - I've never been able to go before so I'm looking forward to it this year. And I'm starting to think of all the fun things I can make to bring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment