Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Musings #3

The Hunger Games comes out March 23rd. (62 days!!!) I'm already trying to decide what to dress up as at the midnight showing. My current idea is Effie Trinket. I always feel like I need to go as a blonde - sorry Katniss. Plus Effie is just fun.


I need to find a dress/pattern and try to make something like this. I will probably try to find something at a Goodwill since 62 days doesn't seem like a long time to learn how to sew. I also already bought these eyelashes:


They're paper lashes that Sephora sells - I bought 2 different kinds - these and ones that look like peacocks. They're amazing and were only $10! If I can get a good enough costume together, I think I'll also dress up like her at Comic-con in July. Hope you all have a great weekend and may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment