Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank God For YouTube

I did it!! I finished my *top secret* project this weekend! I went to Michael's to pick up a few supplies for the finishing touches. Did you know there's a Michael's App you can get for you phone? It's amazing! You can access the coupons directly from the app so no more getting to the store and panicking because you realized you forgot to print them out.

I immediately dove into my next project - knitting socks! There are a lot of new knitting techniques involved in knitting socks that I've never done before. I read a few descriptions online and was really having trouble picturing what they were telling me to do. Then it hit me - YouTube! After watching a few videos of a lady with a cool accent knitting them, it was much easier to follow my own pattern.



Yay for technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment