Monday, January 9, 2012

Next Up

I made some good progress on the "top-secret" project this weekend. I can't wait to finish it so I can start on something NEW! Next in line on the "to-craft" list will most likely be this:


I found this pattern a few years back but haven't been able to make use of it as the first round of my friend's babies were all boys. Where this may have made a good present for a boy a few centuries back, I just don't think it'd fly today. But now I'm getting this pattern back out of the craft-vault as my friend E is 6 months pregnant with a baby GIRL! I wont have it ready right when the baby is born (unless I have some crazy crafting miracle?) but I'm still excited to try this pattern - I mean, it has PUFFED SLEEVES. Anne would be so proud.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I want to have a girl right now just so you will make this for me! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even one century ago, or less, you would have been solid. Darn you, strict gender roles ...

    ReplyDelete