Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome!

I have been making crafts since pre-school - so obviously I am highly qualified to blog about them. Crafting runs in the family - one of my great aunts was a fashion designer, another aunt is a huge knitter, cross-stitcher, and sewer. She taught me how to knit when I was 10. I started out with mostly squares and scarves. I've since taught myself how to read patterns and can do a pretty mean sweater now. I got a sewing machine for Christmas in 2010 but have yet to use it. Quilting is on the "to-learn" list for 2012. I also love to bake and do fun creative things with cupcakes, pies, and cookies. This blog will be a hodgepodge of all of the above. I can't wait to share with you all and hear back about things you're working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment