Monday, April 2, 2012

Bridal Showers and Cherry Blossoms


This weekend was my friend Kim's bridal shower. We had a blast! I LOVED the color scheme too - we did a spring brunch and our colors were pink, orange, yellow, and green. It's a wonderful color combination. The sun even decided to make an appearance long enough for us to take pictures outside!


I made yellow and pink heart sugar cookies with the bride and groom's name in them. Tomorrow I'll post about the other desserts I made. Yesterday I ran in the Cherry Blossom 10-miler. I PRd with a time of 1:44:39 (according to my phone). Here's me around mile 4:


Haha, I love the woman behind me. The fun things you can do when you have your smart phone with you on a run ;) The weather was a little chilly, but great for running. Afterwards we went to fill our calorie deficit at Cheesecake factory. What a GREAT weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment