Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Tidings


I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! (And Passover weekend!) I spent it in Williamsburg with my fam. I got to relax, started a new book series (well new for me - it's actually about 5 years old) called The Mortal Instruments. I read the first 3 books, have the fourth and just found out there's a FIFTH coming out next month! AHHHHHHH SO EXCITING. I always get a little post-series depression when I finish reading. You spend so much time with the characters and then you finish and there's no more! So I'm excited that there are at least 2 more for me to read.


I also went to Busch Gardens this weekend. SO FUN. You can see the whole track for their new coaster Verbolten which is supposed to open May 18th. It'd better be good too since it is replacing my beloved Big Bad Wolf. After a day in the park, my mom and I started to prepare the meal for Easter. We made deviled eggs. When I was cracking one, it broke in half the wrong way, so I decided to make it into a chick like my friend VA had showed me.

Chicken never tasted so much like deviled eggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment