Monday, April 16, 2012

Friday Musings #14

I need to get organized. I just cleaned out my closet/dresser - 4 bags of old t-shirts and outdated clothes will be on their way to Goodwill in the morning! Woot! My room is the cleanest its been in a while. (i.e. you can see the floor.) While I'm on my organizing frenzy, I've been thinking that I need to make a craft calendar. I know there are certain projects I need to complete by certain dates (Comic-con costumes by July 12). That's the only hard deadline, but I'd like to get out my baby presents sooner rather than later as well. Right now I'm working on another top secret project that is pretty fun. Since I don't have a lot of plans this weekend hopefully I'll get a big chunk of that done. I'm excited to be in town for the next 2 weekends in a row - cause I'll be out of town for the following 4 weekends after that. I just realized that I'm pretty much rambling and this wont be interesting to anybody - so also I found $100, got punched in the face, and then we made-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment